This is a share post from me, a wig wearer who has been trying to make my wigs natural by customizing them. There are wigs that look wonderful right out of the box that you can purchase, but nothing compares to the feeling of a wig that is made just for you. In this guide, I will teach you how to customize your full lace wig by bleaching knots and plucking hairlines based on my experiences. If you are interested in customizing your wig and don’t know how, read on to get what you just need.
Full lace wigs are a popular choice because of their versatility and natural-looking appearance. Even the best full lace wigs, though, can still appear a little "wiggy" if they are not properly fitted. This is so that, especially if the wig is not well matched to your head form, the knots where the hair is knotted to the lace may be seen and produce an artificial appearance.
Bleaching knots and plucking hairlines on your full lace wig will help it fit your head shape better while also giving it a more natural appearance. Although full lace wigs are intended to be adjustable, every person's head is unique. You may make sure that the wig stays in place and is cozy to wear throughout the day by having it fitted to your particular head shape.
Overall, personalizing your full lace wig by bleaching knots and plucking hairlines is critical for producing a natural-looking and comfy wig. You can make a tailored wig that looks and feels like your own natural hair with a little patience and practice.
The visible knots at the root of the hair strands are one of the most obvious signs that you're wearing a wig. Knots are where the hair is tied onto the lace and can be extremely visible, especially on darker haired wigs. Bleaching knots is an efficient method for lightening knots at the base of hair strands, making them less noticeable and resulting in a more natural-looking portion. When the knots are bleached, they mix in with the lace's color, creating the illusion that hair is growing directly from the scalp. This method is especially useful for wigs with darker hair tones.
Below is the guide of how to bleach knots on your full lace wig:
1. Begin by combining hair bleach powder and developer in a mixing dish, following the directions on the package. For this process, I recommend a 20-volume developer since it is strong enough to elevate the color but not so strong that it damages the hair or lace.
2. To prevent bleach from getting on your clothes, put on gloves and a protective apron. Then, using a little brush, dab the bleach liquid onto the wig cap's knots on the underneath. Make sure to properly saturate the knots.
3. Let the bleach sit for 15-30 minutes, depending on how dark the knots are and how light you want them to be. Keep an eye on the wig during this time to make sure the bleach doesn't spread to other parts of the hair.
4. Rinse the bleach out thoroughly with cold water. Be gentle when rinsing to avoid tangling or damaging the hair.
5. As usual, shampoo and condition the wig, being careful not to scratch the bleached sections.
Another significant method of wig modification that can provide a more realistic-looking wig is hairline plucking. You can achieve a hairline that resembles the natural hairline on your own head by pulling a few hair strands from the front of the wig. It's crucial to be delicate and patient throughout this process because it's simple to over-pluck and leave bald spots. Although this method can take a while, the outcome is worthwhile.
Here's how to pluck the hairline on your full lace wig:
1. To keep the wig steady as you work, place it on a mannequin head or wig stand.
2. Using a fine-toothed comb, comb the hair away from the hairline so that you can see the edge of the lace.
3. Using tweezers, remove one or two hairs from the front of the wig at a time. Begin in the middle and work your way outward, taking care not to pluck too much hair at once.
4. Try the wig on frequently during the plucking process to check your progress and make sure you're not over-plucking.
5. Once you're satisfied with the hairline, cut any stray hairs or uneven margins with a small pair of scissors.
Customizing your full lace wig by bleaching knots and plucking hairlines takes effort, but the results are well worth it. Your wig will not only look more natural, but it will also fit better and feel more comfortable. Remember to be patient and gentle during the procedure, and don't be hesitant to seek professional assistance if you're unsure about any aspect of it. When it comes to designing your full lace wig, FANCIVIVl's braided wigs are a unique and elegant alternative to typical wigs. With these tips and a little bit of practice, you'll be able to customize your full lace wig to your exact specifications, creating a natural-looking and comfortable wig that you'll love to wear.
With complex braids and a natural-looking hairline, FANCIVIVI hair are designed to be personalized by bleaching knots and plucking hairlines, much like any other full lace wig.
You may make a customized braided wig that fits your head shape perfectly and appears totally natural by using the advice and methods provided in this guide. And you can be confident that your new wig will be pleasant to wear and give you a style that you'll adore because to FANCIVIVl's dedication to quality and attention to detail. We offers the ideal braided wig for you, regardless of your level of experience with full lace wigs. To browse our collection and locate the ideal wig for your needs, visit our official website please.